Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 14 von 18 « Erste ... 37101112131415161718 Letzte »
Ergebnis 261 bis 280 von 356
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #261 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Bartholomäus Bär

Bartholomäus Bär ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Liker Beitrag anzeigen
    No G1 support, but code is open now, so anyone can add its support.

U can create an empty vob and set its visual in visual field as in old spacer, or put visual name in search and press enter, it will find your visual.
    Thanks for your response. Yes I did it like in old Spacer for now. But when I put some visual names in the searchbar it doesn't find anything. As you can see in my screenshot above, I only have like 20 Vobs "available" for some reason. The point is, that It would be so much faster, if I had your "catalogue-system" with the circling preview to place Vobs, like it works with Item-placing for me.
    The creative adult is the child who survived

Gothic III & ELEX - Music Mod https://soundcloud.com/user-886673086
    Inspired Ambient Music YouTubeChannel https://www.youtube.com/@Inspired-Ambient-Music

2. Beiträge anzeigen #262 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von GenerationLost

GenerationLost ist offline
    No G1 support, but code is open now, so anyone can add its support.
    I think that's easy to say, but since you know your own project best, I was hoping you might add G1 support yourself at some point, as you suggested at some point in this thread.

Don't get me wrong, I praise the work you're doing, it's just a bummer I can't use it since I'm on G1.

So anyway, what about version 1.0? Do you consider it finished or will you be moving on from the project now that you opened the source to the public?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #263 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von GenerationLost Beitrag anzeigen
    I think that's easy to say, but since you know your own project best, I was hoping you might add G1 support yourself at some point, as you suggested at some point in this thread.

Don't get me wrong, I praise the work you're doing, it's just a bummer I can't use it since I'm on G1.

So anyway, what about version 1.0? Do you consider it finished or will you be moving on from the project now that you opened the source to the public?
    1.0 Because most functions have been added. I Tried G1 compile, it causes error and crash, not idea why. Anyway, I don't see if anyone created mods in G1 engine, it has many bugs.

Zitat Zitat von Bartholomäus Bär Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for your response. Yes I did it like in old Spacer for now. But when I put some visual names in the searchbar it doesn't find anything. As you can see in my screenshot above, I only have like 20 Vobs "available" for some reason. The point is, that It would be so much faster, if I had your "catalogue-system" with the circling preview to place Vobs, like it works with Item-placing for me.
    All models have 3D preview, on your screen you have empty visual, put in the field "grass" for example and press enter.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #264 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Bartholomäus Bär

Bartholomäus Bär ist offline
    All models have 3D preview, on your screen you have empty visual, put in the field "grass" for example and press enter.
    I got it working, thanks! I had to tick "_WORK" for visual search instead of "VDF".
    The creative adult is the child who survived

Gothic III & ELEX - Music Mod https://soundcloud.com/user-886673086
    Inspired Ambient Music YouTubeChannel https://www.youtube.com/@Inspired-Ambient-Music

5. Beiträge anzeigen #265 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von AFX

AFX ist offline
    is it possible to texture a mesh in Spacer.NET? If yes, then how do I do it?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #266 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von AFX Beitrag anzeigen
    is it possible to texture a mesh in Spacer.NET? If yes, then how do I do it?
    Nope, all textures are applied in 3D editor like blender / 3dmax. Even if you change textures in old Spacer, they will not be saved after recompiling the world from mesh. So there is no point to set textures in Spacer.
    Geändert von Liker (06.02.2024 um 14:10 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #267 Zitieren
    Kämpfer Avatar von AFX

AFX ist offline
    Nope, all textures are applied in 3D editor like blender / 3dmax. Even if you change textures in old Spacer, they will not be saved after recompiling the world from mesh. So there is no point to set textures in Spacer.
    I disagree with you here, textures are saved when you save the mesh after texturing in old spacer. Thats how I did it back in the day, texturing with spacer.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #268 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von AFX Beitrag anzeigen
    I disagree with you here, textures are saved when you save the mesh after texturing in old spacer. Thats how I did it back in the day, texturing with spacer.
    Ok, but this is anyway not ok. All textures/materials are applied in 3D editor. Now we have Blender 4.0 plugin which works fine

9. Beiträge anzeigen #269 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington ist offline
    Hi, I have the problem that I cannot save my world after running a macro. It just doesn't do anything when i click on save zen. And I always get a burning torch spawned in the origin which I absolutely did not place there...

EDIT: Just tried in in Spacer 2; no issues with saving there after running the macro. I get the same burning torch in the origin though...
    Geändert von Buzz Killington (11.02.2024 um 09:50 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #270 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Make a video or screenshots how to reproduce this bug. I will fix it.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #271 Zitieren

Do you refer to the saving or the torch? As for the saving, I just run the Macro and when I click on "save ZEN", nothing pops up like it normally does.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #272 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Buzz Killington Beitrag anzeigen
    Do you refer to the saving or the torch? As for the saving, I just run the Macro and when I click on "save ZEN", nothing pops up like it normally does.
    Is torch oCitem / vob or part of the mesh?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #273 Zitieren

Is torch oCitem / vob or part of the mesh?
    The torch just seems to be the burning-torch-vob: Screenshot ; it appears to be a vobtree with light and fire.pfx attached to it.
    Geändert von Buzz Killington (15.02.2024 um 23:05 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #274 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    1.01 updated

1. Minor fixes in the Polish version
    2. FPS limitation now works through a setting in systempack.ini and requires restarting the Spacer (also configured in the menu)
    3. Fixed the ability to save ZEN after using a macro

15. Beiträge anzeigen #275 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    The torch just seems to be the burning-torch-vob: Screenshot ; it appears to be a vobtree with light and fire.pfx attached to it.
    Yeah, it is somewhere in vobs / vobtree.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #276 Zitieren

Yeah, it is somewhere in vobs / vobtree.
    Do you have any idea why this occurs? It happens in the original spacer as well, but I've never seen it in smaller sized maps.

Just downloaded the update, saving after running macro now works perfectly fine. Just need to add that I really appreciate the effort and work you put into this project, your Spacer.NET is a gigantic improvement and a real asset for any modder, I can guarantee you that. Thank you so much for this amazing editor!

17. Beiträge anzeigen #277 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Do you have any idea why this occurs? It happens in the original spacer as well, but I've never seen it in smaller sized maps.

Just downloaded the update, saving after running macro now works perfectly fine. Just need to add that I really appreciate the effort and work you put into this project, your Spacer.NET is a gigantic improvement and a real asset for any modder, I can guarantee you that. Thank you so much for this amazing editor!
    How exactly u compile world? U merge MESH & vobs or another way?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #278 Zitieren

How exactly u compile world? U merge MESH & vobs or another way?
    I never merged mesh and vobs before, I just compile the mesh outdoor, compile light and then save as compiled zen. Then I plant trees and so on you know... And when I change something in the mesh in Blender, I load the world as uncompiled zen, compile the world, compile lights and save as compiled zen...

Is there any benefit in merging the mesh and vobs? Never anticipated that to be a good idea but that's mostly because I don't know what that will do to my world.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #279 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    I never merged mesh and vobs before, I just compile the mesh outdoor, compile light and then save as compiled zen. Then I plant trees and so on you know... And when I change something in the mesh in Blender, I load the world as uncompiled zen, compile the world, compile lights and save as compiled zen...

Is there any benefit in merging the mesh and vobs? Never anticipated that to be a good idea but that's mostly because I don't know what that will do to my world.
    1) Load MESH
    2) Load VOBS (.ZEN file with only vobs), skip if no vobs.
    3) Compile world
    4) Compile light
    5) Save world
    6) Reload world -> work with it

When u want to change the mesh, you change it and repeat the steps.
    To save vobs use File -> Save vobs (.zen) file.

Vobs only called uncompiled zen
    Easy.

"I never merged mesh and vobs before" - but how u change ur world then? I don't know another way to do it haha
    Geändert von Liker (19.02.2024 um 06:52 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #280 Zitieren

1) Load MESH
    2) Load VOBS (.ZEN file with only vobs), skip if no vobs.
    3) Compile world
    4) Compile light
    5) Save world
    6) Reload world -> work with it

When u want to change the mesh, you change it and repeat the steps.
    To save vobs use File -> Save vobs (.zen) file.

Vobs only called uncompiled zen
    Easy.

"I never merged mesh and vobs before" - but how u change ur world then? I don't know another way to do it haha
    I guess we mean the same thing, else I wouldn't have been able to edit anything in the past... But I really cannot recall ever using your described procedure; I just load the zen uncompiled and compile it (if there are already vobs, hence I changed something in the mesh during editing process); else I compile the mesh (if there are no vobs) and save it as zen before start editing.

Seite 14 von 18 « Erste ... 37101112131415161718 Letzte »