Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 15 von 18 « Erste ... 481112131415161718 Letzte »
Ergebnis 281 bis 300 von 354
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #281 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Buzz Killington Beitrag anzeigen
    I guess we mean the same thing, else I wouldn't have been able to edit anything in the past... But I really cannot recall ever using your described procedure; I just load the zen uncompiled and compile it (if there are already vobs, hence I changed something in the mesh during editing process); else I compile the mesh (if there are no vobs) and save it as zen before start editing.
    And I never used your method, haha I always load mehs, then merge with vobs (uncompiled zen), then compile world, then compile light.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #282 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Liker Beitrag anzeigen
    And I never used your method, haha I always load mehs, then merge with vobs (uncompiled zen), then compile world, then compile light.
    That indeed is interesting, if someone would like to join in, please go ahead! I'm curious about the difference of these two methods and possbile advantages/disadvantages.

Have found two minor bugs: Sometimes when I save the compiled zen all textures are being distorted and remain that way. You need to reload uncompiled and run compile zen again in that case as a workaround, or your mapping is corrupted.

Second thing: Since a few days my Spacer crashes whenever I copy/paste sound vobs. Perhaps that is due to the setting sndobstruction or ambient3d, but did not yet double check that.

And I would like to ask another question: Are there other ways in rotating vobs 90 or 180 degrees respectively? SHIFT+R only seems to work in some directions/angles but I did not yet figure out in which exactly, it just seems to reset the x,y and z axes respectively. Translation operations work perfectly fine, but I would like to have a faster method to rotate vobs in say 90 degrees clockwise or something like that. Could you implement it?
    Geändert von Buzz Killington (20.02.2024 um 11:00 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #283 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Geox ist offline
    I wanted to try out my new items in the spacer and as far as I know I have to start the spacer with "Parse scripts" so that they are displayed to me. Now I get the following error message every time:

U:PAR: CONTENT/STORY/B_GIVETRADEINV/B_GIVETRADEINV.D: Unknown identifier: VLK_99018_NPCNAME

I can start Gothic or the mod normally with “Parse scripts” without any error messages. Mentioned NPC also works without problems.

What can I do about that? Does somebody has any idea?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #284 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington ist offline
    As far as I know it should suffice to either parse once when you run the game or spacer (given you implemented new script changes).

You do not need to always check the box when starting spacer in general. Have you tried parsing, running the game and then uncheck the parse-box and running spacer? If the problem still occurs, it appears to me that the compilation sequence for the scripts is different in spacer than in the game. As far as I recall, you can alter the compilation sequence in scripts/content/Gothic.src, in case you use Ikarus or something like that.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #285 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Geox ist offline
    The problem is solved. Thanks for the tip about the compilation order. That wasn't the cause, but by updating to Spacer.NET 1.0 I also renewed the .ini file. But I changed the .src file there a long time ago.

So I had to change the following in the .ini of the spacer:

CONTENT=Gothic ---> CONTENT=MYSRCNAME
    Now all my items are there. Even without “parse scripts”

6. Beiträge anzeigen #286 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Buzz Killington Beitrag anzeigen
    And I would like to ask another question: Are there other ways in rotating vobs 90 or 180 degrees respectively? SHIFT+R only seems to work in some directions/angles but I did not yet figure out in which exactly, it just seems to reset the x,y and z axes respectively. Translation operations work perfectly fine, but I would like to have a faster method to rotate vobs in say 90 degrees clockwise or something like that. Could you implement it?
    Nope, because there is no object to be rotated relative to...

7. Beiträge anzeigen #287 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    1.02 Updated

1. Improved location report generation (HTML). Now a list of textures is displayed for vobs of any type (ASC, 3DS, MMS, Decal)
    2. A new mode has been added in which when the vob moves, the camera flies with it. (SHIFT+H by default to enable mode)
    3. Added the ability to save regular vobs visuals (3DS) from Spacer to a file, including child vobs. Right-click on the vob in the list and select "Save Visual..." This file can be imported into 3DMAX/Blender as an MSH file and the object will be positioned at the same coordinates as it (they) were in the Spacer. This will simplify the process of placing some objects into the mesh, for example, fences Path for saving files: _work/data/meshes/_compiled (cannot be changed)
    4. When the vob visual changes, the information in the object list window will also be updated
    5. Added rotation modes relative to: world/local/camera. Switches by default to SHIFT+T (can be customized). The default is the old Camera mode. In the ini file in the [CONTROLS] section you can set the default rotation mode rotModStart = 0 (from 0 to 2) (0 global, 1 local, 2 camera)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #288 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    1.03 updated

1. oCItem for locations, their location by coordinates and chests have been added to the HTML report
    2. Now you can set position and rotation for oCItem through the properties window (only these fields are available)
    3. Minor bug fixes
    4. Bug fixed, the # symbol is now allowed in the name
    5. New rotation modes world/local/camera are now available for rotating movers

9. Beiträge anzeigen #289 Zitieren
    Serima Avatar von Fisk2033

Fisk2033 ist offline
    Is there any way to use it for Gothic 1? Copy and Paste the ZEN, edit it, and copy it back into Gothic 1 path? Or isnt it compatible ?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #290 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Fisk2033 Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there any way to use it for Gothic 1? Copy and Paste the ZEN, edit it, and copy it back into Gothic 1 path? Or isnt it compatible ?
    Nope, Gothic 1 has another ZEN formats, but code is open, so anyone can add G1 support

11. Beiträge anzeigen #291 Zitieren

Fisk2033 ist offline
    Nope, Gothic 1 has another ZEN formats, but code is open, so anyone can add G1 support
    I understand. I'll try ZEN Convert at first. Anyway thanks again for spacer.net

12. Beiträge anzeigen #292 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    I understand. I'll try ZEN Convert at first. Anyway thanks again for spacer.net
    Some vob like oCItem has another properties in G2 (new ones), so zen won't be saved properly in G2 engine.
    It requires to launch spacer on G1 engine awyway, but it does not work

13. Beiträge anzeigen #293 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Updated 1.04

1. Fixed a bug with the initial color in the window when selecting it from the lighting tab
    2. Fixed a bug with sound vobs freezing when moving the camera around the location
    3. Fixed a bug with white flickering of help-vobs
    4. Bug fixed, help vobs (camera and others) are no longer added to search results
    5. Added a keyboard shortcut to quickly enable the Ignore PFX vob selection filter, SHIFT+V by default (can be changed)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #294 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Updated 1.05

1. Added a new option "Remove all zCLevelCompo when loading ZEN". This option is located in "Other Settings"
    2. The DllExport library has been updated to version 1.7.4.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #295 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Next patch I will try (with some help) to add G1 support.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #296 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Feuerbarde

Feuerbarde ist offline
    That is very good news. Thank you in general for your great work.
    Aktueller Zustand: Bin zuhause, viel am schlafen aber sonst geht es. (PMs hole ich dieses Wochende nach)
    Pflegestufe 3 ist DURCH !!!, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

[Bild: 47439305ao.png]

17. Beiträge anzeigen #297 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Feuerbarde Beitrag anzeigen
    That is very good news. Thank you in general for your great work.
    Ok, let's test now

Spacer is created for G1 Steam Version Exe (or Union support version)
    1) Install PlayerKit (From Resource Manager)
    2) Install Union 1.0m (From Resource Manager)
    3) Put spacer folders (data/system) into G1 with overwriting
    4) Launch GothicStarter.exe and select SpacerNET

SpacerNET_G1_Test.zip

18. Beiträge anzeigen #298 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von FaChDa

FaChDa ist offline
    Very good News... thanks for your work.
    Übersetzungsarbeiten
    Returning - New Balance | Link: Klick
    Othello 3.0 - Deutsche Version | Link: Klick
    Dolina Zombie - Deutsche Version | Link: Klick

[Bild: kofi5.png]

19. Beiträge anzeigen #299 Zitieren

Fisk2033 ist offline

20. Beiträge anzeigen #300 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Liker

Liker ist offline
    U can already try test archive in my last message.

Seite 15 von 18 « Erste ... 481112131415161718 Letzte »