Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 41
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Ska-Ara

Ska-Ara ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Risepolak Beitrag anzeigen
    I was looking program for decompile models from gothic to 3ds.

The next part of my program itsadding vobbilder for all models. Then i can think abaut "zVobTree" like Damiano asking me

actualy i finaly find how load many textur into armor ( Next part for this its adding litle editor into armors i caled its "armor part" when its ready i give acess to adding into models parts from other armors like helmet cap boots ETC.)

[Bild: obraz_2024_01_07_092103050.png]
    [Bild: obraz_2024_01_07_092303653.png]
    When will be a release for this?
    https://wiki.worldofgothic.de/doku.p...r_for_gothic_2
    especially the pfx maker is pretty usefull to me cuz its hard to make them from scratch

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Risepolak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ska-Ara Beitrag anzeigen
    When will be a release for this?
    https://wiki.worldofgothic.de/doku.p...r_for_gothic_2
    especially the pfx maker is pretty usefull to me cuz its hard to make them from scratch

I will be honest and please understand me..

I need time actuly many text is on polish and litle english.... ( its suck for Germany and other Nations)
    Also i need end some stuff. After it i can publish erly access program but he can have litle small bugs because it needs a loots of test.

Last part... prgoram have got a loots additional files like sounds images models etc. i was think abaut giving him access to github for download.
    Program was read and edit files so sometimes antivirus caled it was virus i dont know how make "trust" for ativirus/windows defender

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren

Ska-Ara ist offline
    i think many people would help you to get a proper polish to english transation.. from there its not hard to make a german/ect translation
    but in europe about 80% of the population can speak english very well so it should be enough to make it in english

to end some stuff its totaly understandable.. dont mind it if its a bit buggy at the end, we are all here to test stuff and give some feedback so it will be bug free later think most people would be happy to test it even with the bugs

with the last part.. i dont know what it need to function properly.. but i think there are also some nice guys which could help you with that kind of problems

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Feuerbarde

Feuerbarde ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Milgo Beitrag anzeigen
    You could use the Editing wiki as a place to collect and share your knowledge and tools you found.
    In principle it is good to enter tools, but wouldn't it be better to do this if they have proven themselves? It's not the quantity that makes the difference, but rather things that work well. "GoMan" probably causes problems with textures that it converts into .tex, I'll have to confirm that when I'm feeling better one day.

I don't think English articles in the WIKI are wrong, it's good if it stays up to date. I think English is also easier to use internationally. Can it be made bilingual to keep it more broadly attractive?

Zitat Zitat von Damianut Beitrag anzeigen
    Gothic Editing Wiki

I copied the posts about the above tools to the Weitere Programme section.

Thank you for your work! You always manage to ensure that my days are sunny every now and then.

I will be honest and please understand me..

I need time actuly many text is on polish and litle english.... ( its suck for Germany and other Nations)
    Also i need end some stuff. After it i can publish erly access program but he can have litle small bugs because it needs a loots of test.

Last part... prgoram have got a loots additional files like sounds images models etc. i was think abaut giving him access to github for download.
    Program was read and edit files so sometimes antivirus caled it was virus i dont know how make "trust" for ativirus/windows defender
    I would also say that it should be developed in English first. Planning language files (and initially only offering one in English) is of course a good option. Translations are then created by themselves or Damianut has a really great and successful translation technique (I think Gladiator will be/is the first modification that will be available in Chinese). But a translation only really makes sense once the program has found its form.

I can't say anything about the problems with GitHub. If it's ready to run, an "ErlyAccess" obviously makes sense, including here in the edditing area to get feedback from practical users.

If graphics for switches, functions, etc. If you need it, I can do it for you if you wish. I can draw in vector quite well.

i think many people would help you to get a proper polish to english transation.. from there its not hard to make a german/ect translation
    but in europe about 80% of the population can speak english very well so it should be enough to make it in english

to end some stuff its totaly understandable.. dont mind it if its a bit buggy at the end, we are all here to test stuff and give some feedback so it will be bug free later think most people would be happy to test it even with the bugs

with the last part.. i dont know what it need to function properly.. but i think there are also some nice guys which could help you with that kind of problems
    Exactly, I believe that too and that is what should be promoted here in this topic.

As I said above, I'm really happy about what we've achieved so far.
    Aktueller Zustand: Bin zuhause, viel am schlafen aber sonst geht es. (PMs hole ich dieses Wochende nach)
    Pflegestufe 3 ist DURCH !!!, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

[Bild: 47439305ao.png]

5. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Damianut

Damianut ist offline
    Do you create PFXs? For some modification?

You don't have to give a name of modification. You can blink.

Rarely modders work on PFXs, that's why I ask.

Risepolak noticed me, that he creates the tool also for creating flares, but nobody (or nearly nobody) creates that. But maybe will modders start, since tool release. Similarly with PFXs.
    Gladiator fully German localized, total-conversion modification with original game flow [link]

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26 Zitieren

Ska-Ara ist offline
    Do you create PFXs? For some modification?

You don't have to give a name of modification. You can blink.

Rarely modders work on PFXs, that's why I ask.

Risepolak noticed me, that he creates the tool also for creating flares, but nobody (or nearly nobody) creates that. But maybe will modders start, since tool release. Similarly with PFXs.
    Im more into every aspect in modding. Im mainly 3d artist but im curious in every modding aspect. from pfx to scripting. and pfx is pretty usefull in animations or as effectss in different situations. so i could need it

7. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren

Damianut ist offline
    Gothic Character Creator

Version Alpha-0.0.3 of GCC was published today. To use own assets, download libnativedialogs.windows.template_release.x86_64.dll from the same site and put to the same directory, where you will put GCC.exe.

8. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #28 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Risepolak ist offline

Actualy i can Send everybody packet of my flares / Lightings and pocket with pfx effect ( i was generated it by program) if somebody have new also my program was serch before he aplly new...

there is a litle new photos.

obraz_2024_01_10_213925119.png
    obraz_2024_01_10_214243918.png
    obraz_2024_01_10_214512442.png

9. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren

Damianut ist offline
    zSplitDialogs

The plugin for a dubbing creators. And not only.

Union plugin by Top Layer, which gives possibility to extract dialogues from compiled scripts simply by putting .vdf file into Data\ directory and run the game. You can configure, that already dubbed subtitles will be outputed.

The output is the Dialogs\ directory with .txt files with a structure as follow:

Code:
                DIA_PIEPRZ_HELLO1
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_01] "Um, hello, sir Romulus, Gladiator, the champion of three arenas?"
        [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_15_02] "No, you're wrong."
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_03] "How come? Please wait!"
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_04] "Of course that's you, sir. I'm your huge fan!"
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_05] "May I ask you for the autograph? Please, please!"
        [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_15_06] "I don't have anything to write it."
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_07] "But that's not a problem because I always have a pen and ink with me. Please, take it!"
        [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_15_08] "Fine..."
        [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_15_09] "For who?"
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_10] "Well, for me."
        [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_15_11] "But what's your name? Because I want to write 'for' and then your name, do you understand?"
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_13] "Oh, well, for Pepper. Just Pepper."
        [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_15_14] "Your name is Pepper?"
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_15] "That's how they call me."
        [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_15_16] "And why is it like that?"
        [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_15_17] "Because you're spicy?"
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_18] "No... I had once a party with my buddies and went crazy with it."
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_19] "We hired a cook."
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_20] "There were five dishes and me. I'm a big fan of good seasoning and my friends knew about it..."
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_21] "I added a bit of each spice, which is 8 containers."
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_22] "But I did not expect that these bastards would change them all for pepper!"
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_23] "I added this to every this. It was so spicy that I couldn't even eat it!"
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_24] "And that's why they called me afterwards Pepper."
        [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_15_25] "This story touched my heart. Here, take this autograph. I have to go."
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_26] "Sure! Thank you, sir Romulus!"
    [DIA_Pieprz_HELLO1_03_27] "MOM! I GOT IT! LET'S MAKE AN AUCTION ON EBAY!"

The usage in details:
    - Install Union 1.0l+ (zParserExtender is needed - it is inside Union since 1.0l version)
    - Put .vdf into Data\ directory
    - Start game
    - Dialogues will be created in Dialogs\ directory

At first run, in gothic.ini will be created following section:
    Code:
    [ZSPLITDIALOGS]
    UnvoicedOnly=0
    You can change value to 1 to receive only unvoiced subtitles.

PS.
    I thought of publishing information about a Russian tool (here specifically the plugin) on the occasion of the appearance of information about this topic in the Russian section of the forum about Elex.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren

Feuerbarde ist offline
    I was looking program for decompile models from gothic to 3ds.

The next part of my program itsadding vobbilder for all models. Then i can think abaut "zVobTree" like Damiano asking me

actualy i finaly find how load many textur into armor ( Next part for this its adding litle editor into armors i caled its "armor part" when its ready i give acess to adding into models parts from other armors like helmet cap boots ETC.)

I can say that there is a lot going on with this promising tool!
    Aktueller Zustand: Bin zuhause, viel am schlafen aber sonst geht es. (PMs hole ich dieses Wochende nach)
    Pflegestufe 3 ist DURCH !!!, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

11. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Risepolak ist offline
    i Was hard working to make nice tool for New modders or Adventage.
    There is many ideas what to put inside.

also im open for any sugestions from last time i was include change language or dark mode

https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil..._005712916.png
    https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil..._005855221.png

Zitat Zitat von Sporthistoriker Beitrag anzeigen
    I can say that there is a lot going on with this promising tool!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32 Zitieren

Feuerbarde ist offline
    i Was hard working to make nice tool for New modders or Adventage.
    There is many ideas what to put inside.

also im open for any sugestions from last time i was include change language or dark mode

https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil..._005712916.png
    https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil..._005855221.png
    I'll give you suggestions as before, I already have interesting things in mind. In the model preview, for example, a direct export WITHOUT BACKGROUND, alternatively a "Greenroom" (this is useful for presenting work).

More can be found in practice. Your performance is really impressive!

13. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Risepolak ist offline
    Gray bacground can be? or realy better green ?

[Bild: DAGGER-EXC-1-H-IR.png]

also After 3 days i was upgarding my Vobilder finaly he read all textures from 3ds model and puting it into render
    [Bild: DREWNIANA-CHATA.png]

[Bild: DOVKE-TARGOWISKOSCENA.png]

Zitat Zitat von Sporthistoriker Beitrag anzeigen
    I'll give you suggestions as before, I already have interesting things in mind. In the model preview, for example, a direct export WITHOUT BACKGROUND, alternatively a "Greenroom" (this is useful for presenting work).

More can be found in practice. Your performance is really impressive!
    Geändert von Risepolak (17.01.2024 um 23:14 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren

Feuerbarde ist offline
    Gray bacground can be? or realy better green ?

[Bild: DAGGER-EXC-1-H-IR.png]
    If there is a function to create an export of the pure model from this preview in the set view (rotated as desired) with transparency (without a gray background), then it is OK. It would be ideal to export this view as a .png (supports transparency and does not tend to form artifacts).

Otherwise (if the export ONLY works with a background) a toxic green (can be switched on/switchable) would be good. This is also used, for example, when a Youtuber fades into the video at the bottom left or right WITHOUT a background. You use a toxic green background because it is practically not used anywhere in the desired object (especially not outdoors) and you can then easily remove the background by hand. However, if the exported background is gray, then this is not so easy because shades of gray often occur in the desired objects.

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Risepolak ist offline
    @Sporthistoriker

Could you remove your old messages from Inbox? It is full.
    it's probably my fault! We've been exchanging huge amounts of messages lately

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren

Feuerbarde ist offline
    @Sporthistoriker

Could you remove your old messages from Inbox? It is full.
    I do it, it just takes a while because I can't delete it blindly.

it's probably my fault! We've been exchanging huge amounts of messages lately

Yes, but you're good for me.

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren

Damianut ist offline
    zBinkSubtitles

Adds subtitles to in-game videos. Makes displaying translations easier.

Union plugin by Gratt to display subtitles during playing .bik files in-game. Configurable by writing .d file in System\Autorun directory. On the video you can see the outro from Gothic II with Polish speech and German subtitles.

[Video]

The code which I wrote to display subtitles:

Code:
    var string Bink_Message[5];

func void G_BinkPrintSubtitles_Extro_AllesWirdGut(var int frameTime) {
        if( frameTime >= 1675 && frameTime <= 3675 ) {
            Bink_NpcName[2] = "Gorn";
            Bink_Message[2] = "Wir sind überladen. Wir müssen was von dem Gold über Bord werfen.";
        };
        if( frameTime >= 4050 && frameTime <= 4725 ) {
            // Bink_NpcName[0] = "";
            Bink_Message[0] = "Finger weg von dem Gold!";
        };
        if( frameTime >= 5050 && frameTime <= 5725 ) {
            Bink_Message[2] = "Hör zu, es wäre wirklich besser, wenn wir...";
        };
        if( frameTime >= 5900 && frameTime <= 6725 ) {
            Bink_Message[0] = "Ich will nichts mehr davon hören...";
        };
        if( frameTime >= 7025 && frameTime <= 8425 ) {
            Bink_NpcName[1] = "Diego";
            Bink_Message[1] = "Ich habe gehört, der Krieg mit den Orks steht schlecht...";
        };
        if( frameTime >= 8750 && frameTime <= 9100 ) {
            // Bink_NpcName[0] = "";
            Bink_Message[0] = "Und?";
        };
        if( frameTime >= 9500 && frameTime <= 11025 ) {
            Bink_NpcName[1] = "Diego";
            Bink_Message[1] = "Wir werden das ganze Gold vermutlich nirgendwo ausgeben können...";
        };
        if( frameTime >= 11400 && frameTime <= 12125 ) {
            // Bink_NpcName[0] = "";
            Bink_Message[0] = "Das Gold bleibt an Bord!";
        };
        if( frameTime >= 12250 && frameTime <= 13875 ) {
            Bink_Message[2] = "Was nützt uns das Gold, wenn wir beim kleinsten Sturm kentern?";
        };
        if( frameTime >= 13975 && frameTime <= 14700 ) {
            // Bink_NpcName[0] = "";
            Bink_Message[0] = "Ich sehe aber keinen Sturm...";
        };
        if( frameTime >= 14900 && frameTime <= 15625 ) {
            Bink_Message[2] = "NOCH nicht...";
        };
        if( frameTime >= 15725 && frameTime <= 16950 ) {
            // Bink_NpcName[0] = "";
            Bink_Message[0] = "Entspann dich! Alles wird gut!";
        };
    };
    Tips:
    1. In purpose of establish timestamps of speeches, I suggest to set in Gothic.ini after first running a game with this plugin:
    Code:
    [BINK]
    BinkDebugInfo=1
    to display measured time in miliseconds at the top of a played video. Then start recording of a screen and play video. Next you can write down timestamps and code by playing a video outside game.

At the beginning I converted Extro_AllesWirdGut.bik file to .mp3 and wrote code by playing the audio in Audacity. But because of some reason, the time was counted wrongly by the plugin.

The source code is public and open to develop.

2. Support for .srt files would be useful to avoid writing code for each language. I write it, if somebody is interested in develop this plugin.

PS. In the above video I didn't use the name of one of the characters, because I don't know it.
    Geändert von Damianut (04.04.2024 um 20:15 Uhr)

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Risepolak ist offline
    If you are looking for help or knowledge, I will be happy to help. I know PFX VFX, and I also deal with animations and create various assemblies.
    If you are interested, write to me.

"Well, I always wanted to make a game with cars, you know S."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2mhYdx58pY

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39 Zitieren

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40 Zitieren

Feuerbarde ist offline
    Work on ZenRen (Zengine Renderer) by Kellendil: https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...ichter-Shading

There are still technical issues with the development, so I would like to point this out here in the international topic. Of course you can also answer/communicate in English in the topic of the link.

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »